Wednesday, April 21, 2010

where were we

As most of you all know the last month has been none stop for Vixen and I. For two weeks I was working 16 - 18 hours a day. With two or three shows going on at the same time. In the meantime Vixen was in and out of town like Hotti Regotti! I think I saw her twice in three weeks. Although the money was great with all of the gigs - the whole thing took a toll on me mentally and physically.
You know it's a bad sign when your debt card receipts are all from either Liquid or Solid, and even worse when there are some from the same day. There was only one way to survive - drink a lot of beer and coffee! Unfortunately bar food and Alia's bagels do not make a healthy diet.
On top of that with Vixen gone, I stayed out too late drinking, slept like crap, and would wake up and rinse and repeat. As Blackbird said - "I looked like shit."
Well, Vixen is home! Yeah! I am sleeping better and eating food cooked at home -there is a roast on as I am typing! Not only that I have had the time to get on my bike! I had forgotten how therapeutic riding is.

So - I promise to blog more and I hope to see you all out riding, not so much the drinking part until my liver forgives me. Later

1 comment:

  1. I know! I've been gone more days this year than I have been home....and I already have my next trip booked and I'm not even home yet from my current trip....Hope to catch up with you all soon!!

    ReplyDelete