Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lowering your ears

As most of you know I sport some type of cap or do rag on my cranium almost always. This is for many justifiable reasons (at least in my head it's justified) When I am at work I cannot have my hair dangling in my face while trying to swing a hammer - not safe. Two: when riding I cannot have my hair poking me in the eyes - again, not safe. Three: my lazy ass just can't get up early enough to "do" my hair. Besides all of these really good reasons, my hair is a poof ball of curls in the morning! Vixen calls me her fraggle. And it is even worse when it is washed and left to it's own demise.

But alas, when Blackbird and Vixen are noticing the poof creeping out of my do rag and giving me crap about being a hippie, I break down and get a haircut. I only do it every six months or so. Mostly because I'm lazy. But that is a shame because when I do finally decide to cut it - I love my hair styles and what she does with my poof.

I go to E77 - Erin Sweeny at
Cardinale's Hair Design -
208-342-5801
435 W Main St Boise, ID 83702

She's wicked sweet, has great skills AND is a fellow rider!!!
But the best thing is Erin knows I like to where my do rag, so she cuts my hair to accommodate - meaning she makes it easy for me to "do" my hair if I want to, or I can still throw on this old blue rag. I love it. And on top of that it is nice to have someone scrub your head and pamper you. So last Thursday before Vixen and I ran away to Seattle - I went and saw Erin. And I only wore my do rag once in Seattle!

So if you need a hairstylist that works wonders on your poof call and get in with Erin!! - AND she works evenings and weekends!

Hears what people who don't wear do rags all the time say about her:

Kathie O. at InsiderPages

I agree with the 1st review about Erin Sweeney. By far she is the BEST stylist I've come across. Not only is she talented, thoughtful & educated about hair... she indulges in the experience. I have never been so addicted to a stylist. I've been going to see her for 3 years & I recommend her every chance I get. Cardinale's has it all, location, character & TALENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment