Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Boise Fry Co.

Venturing passed my hood I finally made my way over to the recently renamed Boise Fry Company. Local and original! They offer So many different types of fried potatoes! Purple, golden, sweet, you name it - they fry it! Not only that, they have an entire counter for a variety of dipping sauces. I had the sweet potatoes with blueberry ketchup - I was surprised how tasty the combination was. Not too sweet.
The secret to Boise Fry Co. is not the fries. It is the amazing burger they make. They claim burgers on the side, but I do protest! The burger is a nice regular sized patty on a home made potato bun served up with all the fixings. The burger is like butter - local free range beef seasoned with secret spices and served the proper - slightly pink. It is heaven in your mouth!
Now for the best part - they serve local beer, and I mean local brewed beer from our four breweries. I happened to have the Hallows Spoon Tongue while I was dinning. The Happy Hour is pretty sweet - Monday - Friday buy one get one free! Perfect place to take a friend for a drink!
And to top it off - BFCo. has a nice sized flat screen t.v. that you can watch the BSU games on!
TO GET THERE -

Located in the East side hood - 111 N. Broadway it is super easy to get to -

From Downtown - You can take the greenbelt East to Broadway. Take a Left on Broadway and it is two blocks down. OR you can take Main street East all the way to Broadway and hang a left - but don't go too far it's right around the corner!

From the Eastside - Warmsprings bike lane all the way to Broadway! OR Greenbelt all the way up to Broadway - head North about two blocks!

Watch traffic on Broadway - it can be a little dangerous on the bicycle!



No comments:

Post a Comment