Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DBRB Alley Cat - The Video

So it took us awhile, but here is the video. We have plenty more photos and video, but finally the Cap'n looked at me and said, "git 'er done." Here's what we've got.

Oh - and a couple of things: 1) Thanks to all the sponsors, stop workers and riders that came out to make this a successful ride - we can't wait to do it again! and 2) Watch the whole thing. Trust us, it's worth it.

If anyone knows how to fix the graininess of the video - please let me know (It looks great playing in my mac imovie).


4 comments:

  1. To get rid of graininess post using vimeo instead of youtube.

    PS... you suck for putting me on the video.

    love,
    Blackhappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I think it is something in the settings from my mac in the uploading process. Vimeo looks the same.

    And it was funny and cute - you so deserved to be in the video ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like standard YOUTUBE grain to me. Embarassed to also see myslef in the vid.

    I think this guy was also doing the race, did he ever finish? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZQsA7G0hvQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he came in first. The video might be his post race beer run.

    ReplyDelete