Thursday, July 2, 2009

Supper Jazzed for Saturday

(how often can you say 'jazzed' in polite company)

It has been a while since I have posted... Up to my neck in work... arghhhhhh.

But as seen in the previous post we are coming up on the 4th annual B&S. Four years ago I read about a bike riding and beer drinking event in the Boise Weekly , naturally this peeked my interest.
A little buzzed and thoroughly adrenalinized I completed my first Alley Cat race. The next year a dragged a few friends, the next year we tackled the race on mass. As we passed each other between stops we would shout, "Drink beer, ride bikes", And thus we were born. With rumor of folks flying in from the east coast just for the race DBRB (yep, I linked the site you are already at twice in this post) will undoubtedly be an overwhelming force in the 09 B&S. And I can't wait!

Well, I should get back to work so I can drink beer and ride bikes this Saturday, but we (3) hope to see you there, we (4) will be the abnixous group in front of you (team speed) or next you on a bar stool (team finsh that beer we got to go) or behind you (team fuck it).

1 comment: