Monday, January 18, 2010

Bike Lust

Ever since the Cap'n and I went to NYC in October, I have had impure thoughts. Turning a cold shoulder to the four bikes that clutter our garage (that's not all of them - just the ones that belong to me) - I have fallen in lust with this:


Yup. Isn't she hot? The Raleigh One Way. I wanna ask her out, wanna ask if she'll be mine. But the Cap'n says I need to save my pennies (she's right) - so I am willing to sell my 2002 Gary Fisher Tassajara GS (size 15.5") for $400.

In addition to being a really great mountain bike - but I don't do much mountain biking - I put shimano clipless pedals on the bike and am willing to let them go to whomever buys. Here's what the mountain bike looks like:


So, in the market for a new bike? Or just want to help me be able to ride something I'm lusting over? Shoot me an email or respond to this post on how I can get a hold of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment