Sunday, September 13, 2009

Community

I saw the coolest thing Friday night. Vixen, Whateva & I were sitting on the patio at Liquid with Mr. & Mrs. Bloke - we had cracked into our second sixpack. The table next to us was also filled with friends and bike acquaintances. A friend of mine that is new to Boise rolled up in the alley to join us. Unfortunately he had acquired a flat on his Paddy Wagon. I tossed him my lock keys so he could ride over to World Cycle and grab a tube. At the same moment the N*88 and D-Bag ask if he needed a tube. They tossed him down a tube and a pump without a blink of an eye. They didn't ask for repayment, they didn't even know this guy, but he was a fellow biker who needed a hand. He changed his flat gave a big thanks and joined us for brews. The community of bikers that are in this city never cease to amaze me. I'm glad to know them and be apart of it.

I know that the good Karma that was handed out Friday night, will come back to those guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment